Thursday, October 3, 2013

STRENGTH FOR A NEW DAY



"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness."
(2 Corinthians 12:9)

No matter how hard things seem to be right now, you must know deep inside that you can overcome whatever you are going through.  It's not by your own strength or wisdom, your prayers, or your experience - but through God's grace.

His free and matchless grace, independent of all our works and efforts, flows freely from Jesus to the needy, the guilty, the destitute, and the undone.  When you are tried by your circumstances, remember those sweet words, "My grace is sufficient."

When you are tempted remember this: "God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand under it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)

When you are heavily burdened with family troubles, sickness, and worry...His grace is sufficient.
"The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." (Psalms 34:18-19)

It's our weakness, helplessness, and inability that draw forth the power, strength, and grace of Jesus Christ. (...my power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9). 

Always know that the sovereign grace of God is sufficient for all His people, regardless of the condition, stage, trouble, or difficulty they may be in.
"Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

Today's Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today just to thank you for all you've done and all you continue to do in my life.  I am more than grateful for your grace and mercy. Today I ask that you continue to be my strength, as I am weak.  You said your power is made perfect in my weakness, and right now I need your power to manifest in a great way on my behalf.  You know the trials that I'm facing, and right now I lay them down before you.  I know by faith that you'll bring me out.  I praise you today and forever for the miracles that you are doing in my life.  I thank you for your son, Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit.  I give you all the glory! In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.



Friend, go and be blessed on this beautiful day!!!  I know that God is working things out just for you today!!  I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment