Monday, November 4, 2013

LESSONS OF THANKSGIVIG: A SIMPLE THANK YOU





"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." (1 Chronicles 16:34)


Finding ways to show God how grateful you are for His unconditional love should be something we do on a daily basis.  Praising Him in the midst of any circumstance shows that we love and have faith in Him.  But the simplest way of showing gratitude is simply "Thank you!" 

We wake up every morning, we have a place to lay our heads, a table to eat from, and so much more.  Believe it or not, these simple blessings are sometimes taken for granted.  We can easily find ourselves getting so comfortable with our everyday living, that we forget to thank Him for those little things.  The sun shining, the birds singing, our sight and ears to see and hear them.  He loves us forever, and continues to show His love in multiple ways.  Take some time today to tell Him THANK YOU.



Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, today I don't want to ask you for anything.  I just want to thank you for all you've already done!  Thank you for my life, health, and strength.  Thank you for my family and friends.  Thank you for being the source for everything I need.  Thank you for each heartbeat and every breath I take.  Today I thank you Lord.  In Jesus' name, Amen.  


Have an attitude of gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment