Saturday, October 4, 2014

DEFENDING THE TITLE



"And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha."
(2 Kings 6:15-17)


Have you ever noticed that the closer you get to God, the harder the enemy tries to come against you?  People will say things to get under your skin, you have troubles on your job, sickness tries to take over your loved ones, and so much more.  These are all common tactics of the enemy.  He'll use everything in his power to try to overtake you.  But don't you worry. Be encouraged because the word says "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them". We are not alone!  God has never lost a battle, and He's not about to lose one now!  As long as you stay on the Lord's side, you can be guaranteed victory!!


Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,  today I want to thank you for VICTORY over my circumstances!  I am so glad that with Jesus on my side, I will always be a conqueror...never defeated.  I praise your Holy Name today as I go out onto the battle field.  I hold my head up high with all confidence, knowing that all is well.  Watch over me, strengthen me, and give me the wisdom to use the tools you've given me to win this battle today.  Let the victory in my life be an inspiration to someone else. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment